Not Business as Usual: A Safe, Responsible Response to COVID-19
As we continue to strive for the safest environment possible for our team and patients, here’s what you can expect at Kaizo Health
Scheduling: While we will want to hug and welcome each one of our patients back, we’ll refrain and simply smile from beneath our masks! Our Scheduling team continues to work around the clock to get you seen as soon as you request an appointment. Appointments can still be made online or via phone (240)766-0300.
In-Office Experience: Please note these guidelines may change according to State and local directives, but for now, here’s what to expect:
- We have created room in our waiting rooms. If the waiting room is ‘full’ is there aren’t seats available, we will ask that you wait in your car and we’ll just text you when we are ready to see you.
- Please refrain from bringing any additional belongings that may not fit into your own Treatment Bay (see image below for an example of our new clinic layouts).
- To protect our staff and other patients, please refrain from bringing ‘extras’ such as non-patient guests and/or pets to your appointment.
- Please bring and wear facial protection to all of your appointments. We will soon be providing masks for $10, with all proceeds going to COVID-response initiatives. Stay tuned!
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at each of our Front Desks immediately upon entering our practice.
- Please expect to pass a brief wellness check prior to your treatment (we will take your temperature using our contactless thermometer and ask about any recent symptoms or exposure history.)
For your convenience and safety, we will have 2 sets of pens. All paperwork should be filled out using pens from the “Clean” bin, then disposing pens into the “To be cleaned” bin.
Please remain in your designated Treatment Bay unless otherwise instructed. These bays are carefully measured to ensure maximal protection for everyone!
What to do to make your visit smooth and seamless:
- Arrive alone and early – no kids, guests, or pets
- Bring on essential items with your
- Wear a mask/facial protective equipment
- Keep a credit card on file for contactless and express check out – please note that we will no longer be accepting cash payments.
- BE PATIENT with yourself and others!
For more information on Kaizo Health’s response to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to call our Service Excellence team at (240)766-0300.
Stay safe everyone, we can’t wait to see you in our clinics!